Innovative Master Courses
Supporting the Improvement
of the Energy and Carbon Footprint
of the Ukrainian Building Stock
Project 101082898 – UKRENERGY
Project acronym: UKRENERGY
Project term: April 01, 2023 – March 31, 2026
Project Coordinator: Università degli Studi di Genova, Genova, Italy
This project is funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency. Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.
Promoting teaching and learning excellence in Ukraine by establishing innovative Master Programs on Energy Sustainability in buildings which are in line with the Bologna Process principles. The project aims to implement an innovative Master courses supporting the improvement of the energy and carbon footprint of the Ukrainian building stock.
- To create flexible, efficient, and high-quality M.Sc. programmes in the domain of Energy Sustainability of Buildings, with solid employment perspectives.
- To support the curricular reform process by developing the SPs in line with the updated BP principles.
- To enhance the expertise of UA teaching staff to meet labour market demands and to direct the teaching offer towards problem solving of energy and building renovation issues.
- To guarantee the mainstreaming of the upgraded educational approach and their exploitation beyond the project lifecycle through different dissemination actions.
- To spread, foster, enhance the knowledge towards the European Green Deal and the requirements set by EU 2030.
- Programme Handbooks and teaching modules developed in compliance with Bologna Process
- Lecture Notes and Case Studies according to EU standards, directives, and policy guidelines
- Training of Junior Professor