Department for International Cooperation
The Department for International Cooperation provides methodological support and also coordinates PSACEA activities in the area of international cooperation. The Department for International Cooperation administers international exchange placements for students, faculty members, researchers and other staff and maintains bilateral relations with foreign universities. Aside from this еhe Department for International Cooperation also coordinates the preparation of English/French/German language programmes, prepares and publishes promotional materials.
Main areas of work:
the promotion, establishment and maintenance of bilateral and multilateral links with foreign institutions;
– contacts with international organisations, embassies and partner universities;
– delegations and visits of representatives of international academia and industry;
– providing information to students and staff on international mobility opportunities;
– coordination and running of English-language programmes (short-term and semester-long programmes);
– administering and promoting the Erasmus+ programmes and other international programmes (Horizon 2020, Campus France; House of Europe, etc.);
– promotion of PSACEA at higher education conferences and fairs abroad.
Адреса: 24-A, Architect Oleh Petrov Street, office 355, 49600, Dnipro, Ukraine
Телефон для довідок: Tel. (office): +38 (056) 756-33-31 (Mon.–Fri. 9:00 – 16:00 EET)
Електронна адреса: email@example.com
PhD in Engineering, Head of Department for International Cooperation